D&M Research is pleased to announce that our Managing Director, Derek Jones, was awarded Fellowship of The Research Society earlier this month. Derek has been a member of The Research Society since 1994, and a QPR since 2002.
Fellows of the Society are members who have professional standing and recognised accomplishment in the fields of research, insights and analytics related activities. Fellowship is the highest honour the Society can bestow on a member, recognising those who have made a significant contribution to the profession over a sustained period.
Derek’s years of service to The Research Society and industry:
- The Research Society Conference co-chair – 2016
- The Research Society Conference speaker – 2010, 2011, 2014, 2017
- Winner Best Paper at Research Society Conference – 2010, 2017
- The Research Society Conference committee member – 2007, 2008
- Established D&M Research Pty Ltd in 1994
- Conference, course and workshop presenter – The Research Society, UNSW, USYD, UWS World Social Marketing Conference, and AGSM
- Originator of numerous research methodologies, including IM-EX Polygraph
Derek commented, “It was a great honour to receive this award recognising my contribution to the Society and the industry which I love. Great night, great people, great industry. I’m chuffed!”